Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: the election, my sadness looking at my country, what I have seen and heard from the world on my travel the past year, my excitement at seeing my wife preparing for her first vote as a US citizen.
- After 50 years, Hare Krishnas are no longer white hippies who proselytize in airports.
- World’s largest marine park created in Ross Sea in Antarctica in landmark deal.
- Meet the tank girls taking on al-Shabab.
- South Korea’s presidency ‘on the brink of collapse’ as scandal grows.
- The case for outcast media.
- Facebook’s Free Basics is an African dictator’s dream.
- Kill voice mail.
- Japan gets schooled.
- Newark to Vancouver on Air Canada goes lie-flat.
- Review of new Virgin Atlantic business class Sydney-Los Angeles.
- 8 Things We Didn’t Do In Baku. A humorous guide to what to do.
- Stockholm Airport to get US Pre-Clearance in 2018. Add another airport I will actively avoid.
- Delta’s 4th unannounced award devaluation of the year jacked up prices to India.
- Is this London hotel the worst Best Western Rewards redemption value worldwide?
- Still no English speaking support staff at the Air Berlin Topbonus hotline for the time being.
- FrequentMiler loves 5 things and hates 5 things about World of Hyatt. Here’s the one Gary Leff hates the most.