Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: pick your news source for report after report on what the new Trump electronics travel restrictions are or aren’t. Safety measure? Religious war salvo? Protectionism? Misdirection?
The difference between a Trump supporter and opponent may be that supporters only believe him when it is something they like, and opponents when it is something they don’t.
Call them lies, untruths or what have you. We already see the risk in serious matters where the only thinking approach is to not believe anything from the US President unless independently, factually corroborated. Any number of agendas seem plausible for every shambolic action from this White House.
- Alaska Airlines adds Condor as partner. That’s a German low-cost airline under Lufthansa. Some of their leisure routes may interest you, such as the Frankfurt-Yukon express. I have never been to a country where there haven’t been German tourists.
- How long do Amex Membership Rewards points transfers take? I’d love an updated with solid data on SPG transfers, since those can be pokey and often depend on day or week initiated.
- Amex Business Platinum to retain $450 annual fee.
- Shanghai Hongqiao Airport gets its biggest facelift since its opening in 1921.
- Masai Mara safari: how to plan a budget-friendly trip. We travel hackers know the way to do it is Fairmont certs!
- Airbus CEO Tom Enders has a flight plan for growth.
- Costco sues Titleist in battle over golf balls.
- Large sections of Australia’s Great Reef are now dead, scientists find.
- Does this flag look hot to you? It should—Romania lifted it.
- All the utterly disastrous attempts to adapt ‘Dune’.
- New clues on why you can’t escape cockroaches
- Rome is looking better from Topeka.