On my mind: happy hours in Seattle start at 4 or 5 pm, sometimes even 3 pm. I’ll turn up tonight for Reach for the Miles at 5:30 and I’ll be more than fashionably late. Feels like I am going to a pinochle club.
- How to redeem points for SriLankan Airlines’ Melbourne service.
- Fiji Airways’ San Francisco non-stop flight begins year-round service.
- The best time to call Aeroplan?
- Come Back! Some gorillas at this park see foreign tourists and run.
- Kimpton CEO sees IHG helping to propel its international expansion.
- Nissans crowding rental-car lots carry risk as U.S. sales slow.
- Duterte, focused on drug users in Philippines, ignored rise of ISIS.
- Michigan case adds U.S. dimension to debate on genital mutilation.
- Arthur Jackson, Medal of Honor recipient for WWII ‘one-man assault’ at Peleliu, dies at 92.
- The movie that doesn’t exist and the Redditors who think it does.
- How doctors could thwart health-care reform.
- How the Menendez brothers’ trial changed America.