On my mind: Seattle Frequent Traveler University.
- The next level of manufactured spending.
- It’s now even easier to get your AA record locator on an Avios booking.
- 4 travel hacking bad habits I’m ditching this year (and what I’m doing instead).
- How not to visit every country in the world. My 5 failed attempts at Yemen…
- Spain’s lesser known UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- How to visit Malta on a budget.
- WWII vet who led ‘Reunion of Honor’ tours dies at age 95. I was honored to attend the Iwo Jima 70th Anniversary Reunion of Honor.
- An introduction to doing business in India 2017.
- It takes a village: The country town that’s pushing inclusiveness for people with disabilities. (It’s in Australia.)