Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
On my mind: these Canada Goose parkas are everywhere in NY. My jaw dropped when my wife said they go for as much as $1,000! They look like any other $50 warehouse club parka. She said it is the perfect formula for Asian customers: “it is expensive and has a big, recognizable logo.” Not just Asian customers, though, with this snow storm I saw people of all of NY’s melting pot sporting these logos, even a few not in dull, matte black. They were in other dull, matte neutral tones.
- The Turkish Airlines Lounge at Washington Dulles is wow a Priority Pass lounge! See my review, most visitors do not know there is a separate bar and lounge down the hall, past the bathrooms.
- You can now redeem Aeroplan on GOL Airlines!
- Thoughts and feelings about BankAmericard Travel Rewards.
- 7 Days, 1,500 miles in Namibia.
- Nuremberg Nazi site crumbles, but tricky questions on its future persists.’
- The greatest ancient picture gallery by William Dalrymple.
- Wikipedia bans Daily Mail as ‘unreliable’ source.
- A long-gone parasite returns to Florida, leaving a trail of dead deer.
- Michael Jordan finally wins the rights to his own name in Chinese following 5-year legal battle.
- Is travel broken or just evolving?
- How to understand Cuba beyond Castro.
- 13 things men should stop wearing this second.