On my mind: The St. Paul Winter Carnival is considering an ice palace for 2018 to tie in with the Super Bowl. The centenary one in 1986 is an indelible image from my childhood.
- American now limits the number of flights you can book on an award.
- What no one tells you about noise cancelling headphones.
- Review: Star Alliance First Class Lounge LAX.
- United Airlines to offer daily service between Seattle Paine Field and its Denver and San Francisco hubs.
- Croatian island wants tourists who don’t behave badly.
- Clash of the megas: Atlantis vs. Baha Mar.
- Amazon owns a whole collection of secret brands, USPTO trademark filings reveal.
- Fox is said to have declined to settle suits for $60 million.
- New city rises in Sri Lankan capital on China ‘Belt and Road’ support.
- The future of sports is digital. It’s also Chinese.
- The United States and the crucifixion of Yemen.
- Why the next black president could be a Republican.