On my mind: I’ve not flown Singapore Airlines mainline, only their regional carrier SilkAir. The Singapore Airlines lounges in Singapore for Star Gold passengers and business class passengers disappoint. Singapore’s Airport is the most depressing in the world to me. In Brisbane their lounge has Tim Tams, and they make a decent go of it in a small space in Perth. I’m sympathetic to a traveler’s one word review of flying Singapore Airlines – ‘Meh.’
- Singapore Airlines – Meh.
- I am no longer a Delta Sky Club member and I just don’t care (nor should you anymore)!
- What does & doesn’t trigger the PenFed Pathfinder Rewards American Express $100 airline credit?
- DOT slaps Qantas for violating oObscure U.S. law.
- Why beverage carts are replacing serving trays on JetBlue.
- Dealing with brain fatigue during business travel.
- This Minnesota ‘visionary’ has taken award-winning Children’s Theatre to new heights.
- The quiet rescue of America’s forgotten fruit.
- In emotional speech, CDC’s new leader vows to uphold science.
- The conservative plot to oust an able Secretary of Veterans Affairs.
- Taibbi: Why Thomas Piketty research spells trouble for two parties.
- Six teenagers are running for governor in Kansas, and suddenly this doesn’t seem so preposterous.