Check out our Top Rewards Cards to boost your points earning and travel more!
Dateline: Jersey City, NJ. In a confluence of events akin to an alignment of planets, the NYC C, G and L trains all appear to be running as normal this weekend and we are Brooklyn-bound on an outing.
- Neglect May Do What ISIS Didn’t: Breach Iraqi Dam (NYT).
- The World’s Favorite New Tax Haven Is the United States (Bloomberg Business).
- Angola’s dollar shortage deepens (This is Africa).
- Saudi Women Are Getting Down to Business (Foreign Policy).
- Manchu, Former Empire’s Language, Hangs On at China’s Edge (NYT).
- Burkina Faso hotel attack: 18 nationalities among dead (The Guardian).
- Countries Rush for Upper Hand in Antarctica (NYT).
- SPOTTED: Chinese navy stops in Brisbane, stocks up on Aussie milk powder (Shanghaiist).
- Video: Gorgeous footage of a rare, deep-sea squid swimming in shallow waters (Quartz).
- One Photo from Every Country Visited in 2015 (Caroline Lupini).
- Hotel Review: Hotel Indigo Paris (Located near Opera & Vendome) (Travel with Grant).
- More options for MSP fliers as number of routes grows (StarTribune).
- Two Days in The Gambia (Jason Around the World).
- American Museum of Natural History Unveils Its Biggest Dinosaur Yet (WSJ).
- The Marshall Islands Are Disappearing (NYT).
- Avalanche Rescue Needs a Revolutionary (Outside).
- A Letter from Tonga and A Sunny Paradise with Some Shady People (Travel Weekly).
- Work Begins on New Pudong Terminal (Shanghai Daily).
- The most striking aspect of Europe’s newest nation: Its normalcy (Washington Post).
- My CES 2016 Book Report: The Latest Innovations (Pizza In Motion).