On my mind: leading with an article on friends, family, and acquaintances wanting to borrow miles and points. Two keys point there that (1) they will not appreciate the value they receive and (2) they will not appreciate the effort you went to earn them.
- When people ask to borrow your miles and points.
- Current card reality.
- Which airlines allow you to hold award tickets?
- Trip report: 9.5 hours on Christmas Island, Kiribati.
- Magic of Miles Is the Maldives Getting an International Chain Airport Hotel?
- Using E-Channel for expedited passport control in Hong Kong.
- ‘Lord of the Rings’ TV series heading to Amazon.
- Interstellar travel (I) Rendezvous with Rama.
- Interstellar travel (II) Life in the fast lane.
- After coup attempt, Gambian plotter rebuilds life in Brooklyn Park.
- Olafur Hauksson, the man who jailed Iceland’s bankers.
- How technology is besting my blindness.