On my mind: 139 Facts About Instagram massive infographic and Instagram is the most harmful social network for your mental health. I like Instagram more than I like other social networks, though I confess I post more than I browse, and recently I have been on a posting hiatus out enjoying life.
- Discover now allowing product changes from Discover it Miles to Discover it 5% cards.
- How to befriend cashiers and improve your manufactured spending game.
- Best ways to book ANA Business Class using points [step-by-step].
- Four Marriott merger updates.
- New regulations for 72 hour visa free transit in Beijing.
- World travel may get you declined for life insurance (unless you do this).
- U.S. starts ‘extreme vetting’ at Australia’s offshore detention centres.
- Christian school teaches scions of the elite in atheist North Korea.
- Washington post keeps running op-eds by lobbyists pushing their clients’ weapons.
- Want to know what Trumpcare would do to the country? Look at the implosion in Iowa.
- On China’s great books: an interview with Frances Wood.
- Mitch Landrieu reminds us that eloquence still exists.