On my mind: Today I am guest teaching my high school’s Middle East class. When I was in high school Israel-Palestine would have been issues #1, #2 and #3, now it may not crack the top 5.
- How Jogging in Burundi Became an Act of War (Outside).
- How China Shut Down The Open Internet (China Digital Times).
- Saving your child from peanut allergies could be extraordinarily simple (Quartz).
- The scientific secrets to cooking a perfect American breakfast (Quartz).
- Period. Full Stop. Point. Whatever It’s Called, It’s Going Out of Style (NYT).
- The radical plan to destroy time zones (Washington Post).
- Protect Minnesota’s Boundary Waters (NYT).
- The Book That Will Save Banking From Itself (Bloomberg).
- Learning Scuba and feeding fish (Frequent Miler).
- A motion sickness cure that actually works (Frequent Miler).
- In Saudi Arabia, a Kingdom to Myself (NYT).
- The Foolproof Guide to Staying in Shape While Traveling (Nomadic Matt).
- Why Grizzled Hobby Veterans Should Pay Attention to Lesser Credit Card Offers (Miles For Family).
- Complete List of Card-Linked Reward Programs (Doctor Of Credit).
- An easy 1000 IHG Reward Club Points (Live from a Lounge).
- Comenity responds to my CFPB complaint… (Miles per Day).