The Club Carlson app has added Extras, a collection of shopping partners. This is not a new app, though you may need to update your Club Carlson app.
It looks like this will work similar to another cashback portals, precluding most stacking. Might as well experiment, though.
There are national and local partners you will see. Some are:
- Restaurant Reservations – Earn 200 Points per seated reservation
- Resy – Book the best restaurants. Earn 200 points for every seated reservation
- Things To Do – 10 Points per $1 USD spent
- SeatGeek – Earn 10 points per 1USD spent on every purchase
- Groupon – Get a deal and own the experience with Groupon! Earn 10 points per 1 USD spent
- Delivery– 8 Points per $1 USD spent
- Delivery.com – Get it delivered with delivery.com and earn 8 points per $1 USD spent
- Hungryhouse – Get food takeaway and delivered in the UK and earn 8 points per 1 USD spent
- Shopping – 6 Points per $1 USD spent
- Jet – Wholesale shopping online – Earn 6 points per 1 USD spent
- eBay – Get the best deals and earn 6 points per $1 USD spend on eBay
- iTunes – Enjoy music & movies and earn 6 points per 1 USD spent
Club Carlson points are not worth a lot to many travelers. In most cases you’ll find better portal deals for these merchants elsewhere. I may do a small purchase to get the 3,000 points.