I am Chicago-bound by way of Shanghai for Chicago Seminars 2017. The event returns to the Holiday Inn Elk Grove Village on October 20-22. You can still buy last-minute tickets through Wednesday, October 17.
The event starts Friday evening and rolls through an after-party I am hosting Sunday evening.
This is the original miles and points conference, now it its 8th year. The energy is fantastic.
I am updating and reprising two talks:
- Sat at 9:45-10:45 Advanced Credit Cards
- Sat at 2:15-3:15 101 Tips, Tricks, and Hacks to be an Expert Traveler
- Sun I’ll help with Airline and Hotel Breakouts
- Sun at 2:45-4:00 I’ll moderate my favorite session of the event, our Event Closing & Open Panel on Everything Else
- Sun at 5:00-7:00 I’ll be hosting the new Departures Happy Hour at the on-site restaurant (‘hosting’ meaning I will be wrangling the group, not meaning paying, you pay for what you consume)
See you in Chicago!