On my mind: how will the Citi ’24-month rule’ be applied to product conversions? We are all still guessing. Doctor of Credit has put out a call for data points. Responses are all over the map. Here are mine since the 24-month rule went into effect. All those 2017 conversions to Dividend were because of the Q2 Drug Store 5% category. In all I have 6 Dividends worth $300 each for $1800 cashback less fees to generate the spend.
- United fixes their nonstop saver award calendar!
- ANA frequent flyer program better than all major U.S. programs.
- Award travel on Hawaiian Airlines.
- The 10 best cruise lines you’ve never heard of.
- When is a Vacation Too Long?
- How to use free in-flight wi-fi from T-Mobile.
- Turks and Caicos: where women hold the top jobs.
- Clare Hollingworth, reporter who broke news of World War II, dies at 105.
- Miners found a 706-carat diamond in Sierra Leone. Who should get the profit?
- How to portray Central Asia.
- How to read a legal opinion.
- I wrote to Carlos the Jackal, and an Israeli’s assassination case was revived.