Points for my wife make me even happier than points for me.
My wife is media shy, though occasionally graces this blog, such as:
- Frugal Traveler Didn’t Find Our Favorite Toronto Chinese Restaurants. Here They Are.
- Cathay Noodle Bar is ‘Humiliation of 3 Cities’
- Smoother skin for a smooth flight – Mrs RTC turns breakfast into coffee spa and keeps luggage light
- Smoother Skin for a Smooth Flight 2 – Rice Travel Toner
Disclaimer: I am not an affiliate of Amex. My wife currently has the Amex SPG Business card which has a refer-a-friend offer equal to the public offer. I have included that link in the post and thank you for your support. For the other cards mentioned, you can use the public offers or those of affiliate bloggers, should you choose to support them.
The Amex SPG 35k offers expire April 5, 2017.
Existing cardholders can refer friends for the same great offer. My wife has a SPG business card, here’s her refer-a-friend link.
Use it, get the card approved, and then get your link to refer your friends while there’s still time.
The offer takes a bit of spend:
- $5,000 in the first 3 months to get 25,000 points
- Additional $3,000 in the first 6 months to get 10,000 additional points
We don’t know how long these cards will last or in what form. If you have never had either the SPG personal or business, this is a time to consider applying. Bonus is not available if you have gotten one for that particular card before.