On my mind: Newfoundland, ho!
- Smaller Island States Welcome the Federated States of Micronesia (SPTO).
- New Push for Taiwan’s Representation at the United Nations (NYT).
- Despite dwindling momentum, Koizumi pursues anti-nuclear goals (The Japan Times).
- Why Fruits and Veggies Are So Crazy Cheap in Chinatown (WSJ).
- Slate and Votecastr: Why we’re breaking the Election Day information embargo (Slate).
- “I Heard Hangzhou Closed for the G20, So I Tried to Go” (China Digital Times).
- ‘If I ever see you in the street, I hope you get shot’ (London Review of Books).
- The South China Sea Arbitration Decision: China Fought the Law, and the Law Won….Or Did It? (Foreign Policy Research Institute).
- Mission: Accomplished (Jason Around the World).
- Norwegian adds Barcelona to the USA (Economy Class & Beyond).
- It’s official: JetBlue is returning to Atlanta (USA Today).
- Priceline Kills Name Your Own Price for Flights (Skift).
- Saving on Cruises (DEM Flyers).
- Caution: Why You Should Probably Be More Careful with Spending & Amex Bonuses (Clawbacks & Frozen Accounts) (Miles to Memories).
- US Bank shuts down reader’s account because he applied for a new US Bank card (Miles per Day).
- How to Help Your Browser Easily Connect to Hotel Wifi (Le Chic Geek).