On my mind: did I really just mileage run?
- (editor: this is from May 2016, and is still amusing) Scandals Embroil Alabama Governor, Speaker and Chief Justice (The New York Times).
- Russian Enclave Seen as a Fault Line of East-West Tensions (NYT).
- In China, the ‘Noisiest Park in the World’ Tries to Tone Down Rowdy Retirees (NYT).
- Podcasting Has An Ad-Skipping Problem, Too (WSJ).
- Reversing deafness – Gone today, hair tomorrow (The Economist).
- Annals of brain science – No more memories (The Economist).
- Where the War on Terror Lives Forever (Foreign Policy) and The Plague of the Rule of Uzbekistan’s President for Life (Juan Cole – Truthdig).
- The Intellectuals We Abandon (Chris Hedges – Truthdig).
- Unlimited Vacation and Other Forms of Guilt-Based Management (the co-pour).
- The Hotel Club Lounges You Actually Want to Visit (WSJ).
- Why Is Everyone Talking About Mongolia and What Do You Do There? (Wendy Perrin).
- Getting To Australia/NewZealand Using Your MRs, URs, TYPs Or SPG Points (The Jet Set Blog).
- What Everyone Ought To Know About Redeeming Miles (One Mile at a Time).
- The Simple Reason Changes Without Notice Destroy Frequent Flyer Programs (View from the Wing).
- (editor: this is from April 2016, I am now looking more at Virgin America) Virgin America Improves Elite Benefits (Travel Codex).