This morning I wrote about my overnight AF775, nominated at Air France’s worst flight.
A physically taxing route where Air France does nothing to accommodate passengers.
What makes a worst flight for you?
I don’t mean a specific incident such as a delay, I mean things intrinsic to the flight time after time.
An example is long US mainland-Hawaii flights that do not even have snack service, let alone meal service. Airlines, for heaven’s sake, just give the kiddies an apple or some cookies.
Some factors to start your brainstorm, in no particular order:
- Inconvenient schedule times
- Atrocious on-time performance
- Substandard aircraft/hard product
- Substandard in-flight service offering
- Terrible airports/poor ground staff
- Onerous layovers/technical stops/transit experience
Readers, weigh in, what makes a worst flight and what is your nominee?