Priority Pass maintains a wide network of 3rd-party airport lounges. The ones not included, Amex Centurion lounges excepted, are usually pretty obscure.
Regional winners are:
- Europe: EuroAirport Skyview Lounge at Basel-Mulhouse Airport
- Africa & Middle East: Crown Lounge at Amman Queen Alia International
- Asia Pacific: Louis Tavern CIP First Class Lounge at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International
- North America: Salon VIP Lounge at Québec Jean Lesage International
- Latin America & The Caribbean: Aeroportos VIP Club at Brasilia International
Readers, what do you think?
I haven’t been to any of these that I remember. I may have been through the ones in Amman and Bangkok and forgotten.
My favorite Priority Pass lounge is Lima’s Sumaq VIP Lounge for is grenadillas, orange juice squeezer and open air courtyard.
My runner-up is Seoul-Incheon’s Sky Hub Lounge (two locations) for their bulgogi and rambutans. It gets runner-up for limited facilities, it is only a place to eat.