The TSA expedited screening program PreCheck opens today at New York’s JFK International Airport for American Airlines flyers.
Next up, in March, are Washington D.C.’s Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) for Delta and Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport (ORD) for American. Further city launch dates have not been announced.
The existing line-up, via the TSA is:
- Atlanta (ATL): T-South Checkpoint (Delta only)
- Dallas (DFW): Terminal C, Checkpoint C30 (American only)
- Detroit (DTW): Checkpoint 2 on the ticketing level (Delta only)
- Las Vegas (LAS): D Gates First Class Checkpoint (American and Delta)
- Los Angeles (LAX): TSA Pre✓™ screening lane (American only)
- Miami (MIA): D2 Checkpoint (American only)
- Minneapolis (MSP): Lindbergh Terminal, Checkpoint 4 (American and Delta)
- Salt Lake City (SLC): Terminal 2 Checkpoint (Delta only)
Keep ’em coming!